-
December 28th, 2002, 12:33 AM
#341
HB Forum Owner
You can grab SHOW.HTM from the above sample (remember to rip the ad off); if you don't know how/want to, just PM me your E-Mail address (or E-Mail wiseman @ hottub.org) and I'll E-Mail it to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2002, 07:14 AM
#342
HB Forum Owner
-
December 28th, 2002, 10:41 AM
#343
Inactive Member
-
December 28th, 2002, 01:20 PM
#344
Inactive Member
Hmm... Has l337 infected us all!? I know MegaTokyo's L337 has slowly been invading me... but Cav!? And Miguel, even joking!? AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
-
December 28th, 2002, 04:19 PM
#345
Inactive Member
-
December 28th, 2002, 08:43 PM
#346
Inactive Member
|\|0, L33t |-|45|\|'t 3ff4(t3|> 4ll 0f u5, li|<3 |\/|3!
-
December 28th, 2002, 10:12 PM
#347
Inactive Member
L33t |5 L33t! |7 \/\/||_|_ c0|\|7r0|_ u5 4|_|_ 3\/3|\|7u4|_|_y 3\/3|\| |f \/\/3 |-|4\/3 2 |\/|4|<3 u|> 0uR 0\/\/|\| \/3r5|0|\|5 0f \/\/0R|)5!!!
-
December 28th, 2002, 11:58 PM
#348
HB Forum Owner
Xel, 0f c0|_|r5? I was joking. I replied in l33+ since Cav asked in l33+.
-
December 29th, 2002, 12:27 AM
#349
Inactive Member
*cries* Why l337!? Why must thee infect all of us but Miguel!? I took 3 mins reading ht elast 3 posts *jumps ooff cliff*
-
December 29th, 2002, 02:37 PM
#350
Inactive Member
lol
Sorry guys. my last post read "L33t is l33t! It will control us all eventually even if we have to make up our own versions of words!"
I'll lay off it for a bit but it was just a bit of fun! Again, sorry.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks